Tuesday 28 June 2016

Need Buyers? Get More: Free 3-Minute, "Fill-In-The-Blanks" Sales Letter.

http://www.rentalpurchases.com/cash-flow.html


Within a couple of minutes of furnishing all the necessary info, you will have a "all systems go"

sales letter for your real estate business. You can implement the following sales letter into your

current sales and marketing funnel, creating more buyers interested in working with you. Mail or

e-mail it out to build your buyers list, close more deals and save time figuring out what to write.


Dear {name},

As you can see I've attached a genuine looking Million Dollar Bill to the top of this letter.

Why have I done this?

Actually there are two reasons...

#1: What I have to tell you is extremely important and I wanted to be sure to get your attention.

#2: Since I help people {name of benefit get a $500,000 for as little as $300,000 or, get Million Dollar Homes for as little as $700,000} I thought these Million Dollar Bills were an especially appropriate eye-catcher.

My name is {John Sample}, and my FREE Home Discovery Analysis will help you decide on a home-style that is right for you, what you can afford, and what kind of home will fit your lifestyle now and in the future.

With your FREE Home Discovery Analysis you'll also get a personalized report that summarizes your most important interests in a new home. This will give you and I a model to work from making it much faster and easier for you to find a new home!

But that's not all...this report can be updated and changed at anytime and as many times as you want. So if you change your mind about something on your report we can create a new model to work from. A $225 value, yours FREE until {date}!

My FREE Home Discovery Analysis has helped many of my clients get a new home that they are proud of and without sacrificing their current lifestyle and spending their entire life savings...
Here's what a few of my clients have to say:

{Testimonial}
{Testimonial}
{Testimonial}


You can get similar results from working with me, and I guarantee it!

Here's My Home Discovery $100 Guarantee...

If after your FREE Home Discovery Analysis you decide to let me help you find a new home I guarantee to find you a home that you want and can afford within {3} months or I'll right you a check for $100.00, no questions asked!

Your Home Discovery Analysis is FREE, there is no obligation to work with me, and I will not bother you with any sales pressure. I don't work that way.

Call {xxx-xxxx} anytime between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday through Friday to schedule your FREE Home Discovery Analysis, or use the return reply card that's enclosed.

Don't wait, call or send in your reply card now!

Sincerely,

{Your Name}

PS: Schedule your FREE Analysis by {date} and you will receive a FREE Report called, "Ten Ways To Instantly Increase The Value Of Your Home By As Much As 45%!"

Please Note: This mailing success relies on using a "grabber" (which is the million dollar bill). 
A grabber is used to immediately grab your prospect's attention. 





https://rentalpurchases.clickfunnels.com/optin11843272



Why Am I Giving This Sales Letter Away for FREE?

https://rentalpurchases.clickfunnels.com/optin11843272

My goal is that if you enjoy using this fill in the blank sales letter, allowing you to get more buyers and deals quicker, you will check out my following sales and marketing funnel:

  • Receive loads of buyers on autopilot to buy our properties, so we can sell within 7-14 days.
  • Receive 40+ motivated seller leads within minutes, so we always have deals to work on.
  • Qualifies (or disqualifies) leads that are not a fit for our business model, so we don't have to.
  • Follows up with our prospects via email via auto response email messages.
  • Allows us to work in states where we're NOT licensed, because we act as a Principal instead of as  an agent, and so can you.
  • Helps us avoid having to hold time-wasting, "Open Houses," on Saturdays and Sundays.
  • Allows us to do help FSBOs that wouldn't list their home with a Realtor in a million years..  until now.
  • Allows us to work deals that have zero equity (and even under water) and can't afford to pay your commissions, so you as a Realtor can STILL help them.
  • Allows us to help buyers who can't qualify for a bank loan today - buy a house - TODAY.
  • Helps us avoid dealing with banks and their impossible loan qualifications, mean underwriters, and unrealistic appraisers, and now you can do the same.
  • Allows us to never do a showing of a property ever again, and instead get the seller to do it for us... and thank you for it. Now you can do it too!
  • And so much more...
https://rentalpurchases.clickfunnels.com/optin11843272

0 comments:

Post a Comment